Friday, July 25, 2008

Come away with me ...





As the bus paced on its way out of the city, the dusty roads gave way to cleaner ones. And the concrete jungle slowly transformed to eye-pleasing green vegetation.

The traffic was light with an occasional tourist car or a bus passing by. The area too was less populated with very few people visible on the road. With rare sights of houses and shops, the either sides of the road are covered with thick tall blankets of rubber estates and coconut plantations. The cool air smelt fresh and soothed my mind.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Alumni of Kendriya Vidyalaya Cochin Port Trust
When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence.
~
Ansel Adams

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP